- Charming handcrafted set of ceramic canisters
- Vintage style lettering adds to their appeal
- Due to the artisan crafted nature of this product, no two will be identical
- Set includes three, each measures 7 inches h by 5 inches d
- IMAX Worldwide-One Source. A World of Choices
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
- Innovative Design Provides Comfort and Pressure Point Relief To Reduce Nighttime Tossing And Turning
- Full - Measures 2" x 52" x 73"
- Ventilated to increase air flow and regulate sleeping temperature
- Your Old Mattress Will Feel Better Than New
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- Removable slipcover in soft pima cotton
- Stitched channels helps keep stuffing in place
- Provides total body support
- Different sleeping positions during your pregnancy
- Comfortable pillow
Sunday, December 1, 2013
- Created of Cast Aluminum
- Finished a Brushed Aluminum
- Made in China
- Distributed by Woodfield
- Ships the Following Business Day via UPS
Friday, November 29, 2013
- 11.0 AMP Motor
- 5-Stage Filtration with Anti-Bacterial Filter
- High Suction Power-330W
- Automatic Cord Reel
- On-Board Tools-2-in-1 Crevice and Dust Brush Nozzle
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
- 1,600 PSI, 1.6 Gallons Per Minute
- 12 amp industrial motor
- Adjustable spray (fine to intense)
- 35-foot cord with GFCI
- Includes soap dispenser & brass hose connector
Monday, November 25, 2013
Principle of Heat Convection - Hot air rises and gets displaced by cooler air. The panel heater uses this principle to create convective air currents within the room. These currents, gradually move warmer air around the room and create a uniform ambient temperature.
Panel heaters do not have in-built fan or any other moving part. Therefore, there is no noise and no stirred-up dust. This eliminates airborne dust problem and is ideal for people suffering from asthma or allergy issues.
- International Standard Compliant - The panels have ETL approval of UL 2021 standards (certification for USA) and also approval of IEC 60335-2 (certification for Canada) and are also RoHS Compliant.
- Quality Control - Each and every heating panel is hand-finished and heat tested.
- Pioneer - First company to offer 600 Watt size heating panel.
- Safe to touch - Has no exposed heating element and hence safe for Children and Pets.
- Higher Impact Strength - Fiber glass mat is sandwiched in every panel, which provides extra insulation and higher impact strength.